CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 7 Month Birthday...a few days late!

I can't believe that 7 months has come and gone. Ever since Morgan was born, her Gandma and I always make a big deal the 10th of each month as her monthly birthday. We always spend the day saying "Morgan it is your (whatever the month is) birthday" and just use it as an excuse to go buy more cute clothes, as if she doesn't have enough!

It is amazing how fast they grow and change. Here is the changes of the past seven months. The day Morgan was born!
2 months old!
3 months old and her first beach trip to Panama City!
4 months old!
5 months old and my new outfit that Gandma bought me for my birthday!
6 months old eating Mexican with Mommy and Gandma, our favorite food!
7 months old and loving life!

2 comments:

E said...

She's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is! I still remember the day she was born...anxiously awaiting her arrival in the waiting room with your parents and Josh's entire family. We're watching a show about 80's music and they're talking about AC-DC. They're saying that most of their stuff is sexual lyrics...no wonder Josh likes them so much!!!